Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 1 of the rest of my .....

Well, I have another first!!

Tomorrow is the first day of my new job . Starting as a business manager of a popular Saratoga Restaurant/ Bakery ... At first, I won't lie, even now ... I am a little concerned. I mean, I have been in the construction world for the past 7 years ... What do I know about food ..

Wait .... I know about food. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO BE DOING ... just on a somewhat different scale. I know that this will be a step in the right direction.. No matter what I end up deciding about how I feel about this job, I will be in the industry that I ultimately want to end up in . Or at least ... I think so , this is a good way to find out .

So, this is my first of what I hope are many new beginnings for me.

Also!!! I've had a fantastic summer,  of leisure! Topped off by a final weekend with my great friend Noreen visiting me for a long weekend... we made it up to the outlets and I FINALLY got a coach clutch that I am in love with. Today the last free day of my summer, we have spent the day relaxing and watching netflix and now I am getting treated to a fantastic home made dinner.

Life couldn't be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment